Many people are thinking about investing in the best massage chair considering the fact that it is not only relaxing but also provides a few benefits for the body and one’s overall health.
Furthermore, massage chairs are known for aligning the spine, reducing pressure on the nerves, relieving stress, and improving blood and oxygen circulation. If you are planning to take advantage of this product, rest assured that you can find the best massage chair under $3,000, meaning there is no need for you to spend too much for it.
Choosing the Best Massage Chair Under $3,000
Know the exact reason you’re buying the massage chair. It could be because you want to relax from work-related stress or to recover from an injury. Knowing the exact reason you’re buying the chair will help you determine the features you need.
2. Size and Weight
A massage chair may consume a lot of space in your home. In addition, you may have a hard time moving it around due to its weight. The good news is that with proper research, you can easily find a chair under $3,000 which is not too big and bulky nor too heavy. Choose a chair which, while not eating up too much space, is also light enough that moving it around will be convenient.
Check all the built-in features of the massage chair you’re eyeing. Note that different chairs have different features. Some have features designed to target pressure points around your body through rolling, swaying, and pressing movements. Others allow you to recline. Find the specific features you need so you can buy a chair with most, if not all, of them.
4.Durability and Ease of Repair
Of course, you would not want to waste your money, so look for the most durable chair you can find. Note that the chair will have a few moving parts, wiring, computer components, etc., so check for its overall durability. It should also be easy to repair.
Massage Chair Under $3,000 In 2019 Recommendations :
Now that you are fully aware of the factors affecting your buying decision, it’s time to familiarize yourself with six of the best massage chairs under $3,000.
The Medical Breakthrough 4 Recliner Zero Gravity Massage Chair is a great choice considering the fact that it was designed by more than 25 medical professionals,including professional doctors, pain specialists, surgeons, and chiropractors. One of this massage chair’s best qualities is the fact that it has limitless customization possibilities.
You can recline it based on your preferences. In addition, you can choose the type of massage you want and make adjustments to receive the kind of comfort you need. It also provides a special zero-gravity position, promoting even weight distribution while you are sitting on the chair. Expect to feel weightless, which will allow you to get a good massage.
Furthermore, it features inflatable airbags that work by gripping your hips while gently stretching your back muscles. The result is instant relief when you have tight muscles, as well as better spinal health. Another thing most users of this massage chair from Medical Breakthrough love is the medical body scan feature.
The feature works by scanning the body, ensuring the massage rollers are customized at the perfect position. This results in the kind of massage your body really needs. It also boasts an excellent L-track design with a set of muted intelligent massage hands that you can move vertically while also being driven by four wheels.
The design perfectly fits your body. When you recline, you will stay in a zero-gravity position, which is a good thing if you want the message to be as relaxing and relieving as possible. Aside from the features and benefits already mentioned, users enjoy the fact that the chair has built-in programmable massage techniques, like knocking, shiatsu,kneading, and simultaneous flapping and kneading.
The chair has six massage programs you can use automatically. In addition, you will definitely like the presence of a couple of memory functions, enabling you to store your preferred positions and settings. This is especially beneficial if you prefer a set experience for each session.
- Designed by more than 25 medical professionals.
- Provides unlimited customization possibilities.
- Promotes even weight distribution.
- Offers a deep form of relaxation and instant relief to tight and aching muscles.
- Features a design which perfectly fits your body regardless of your position.
- Offers built-in programmable massage techniques, giving you several options
- A bit heavy; it weighs around 200 pounds, making it a bit difficult to move from one place to another.
If you want a massage chair which can provide you with a full-body massage, you might want to check out the Osaki OS-4000 Zero Gravity Executive Full-Body Massage Chair.
One nice feature integrated into this massage chair is the body scan technology. This technology customizes the massage based on your needs, as it has sensors that scan your body. It also makes automatic adjustments based on your needs.
It has an upgraded PU covering, which promotes a high level of comfort and durability. Furthermore, roller adjustments are designed to match your natural curves. The seat has an ergonomic design, allowing it to naturally adhere to the S-curve of your spine. Combined with the body scan technology and information, it is capable of targeting problem areas, including your shoulders, lumbar region, and neck.
The chair also has advanced rolling and kneading mechanisms. It features a 30-inch roller which ensures that it strokes based on the entire length of your back. The rollers begin working at the base of your neck, then move down to the lumbar region. The rollers are made of extra-soft material, giving you the level of comfort you need.
It comes equipped with an auto-timer setting, allowing you to set each massage session for around five to 30 minutes. There are also five levels of massage speed and intensity from which to choose. With the zero-gravity feature, you can recline it to a certain degree at which you will feel completely weightless.
- Has a zero-gravity feature which allows you to enjoy the massage in a weightless position.
- Provides comfort, as its airbags cushion your entire body.
- Thanks to the body scan technology, provides a customized massage based on your present condition.
- Features an auto-timer setting.
- Comes with soft and well-cushioned rollers, helping you relax.
- Guaranteed to target problem areas.
- Not small, so it may consume a lot of space.
- Takes at least five minutes before you feel its heat working.
The Zero Gravity Full-Body Kahuna LM6800 Recliner Massage Chair is also worth checking out, as it’s currently one of the best massage chairs under $3,000. It is made of a combination of plastic and steel materials and has a vinyl cover. While the use of plastic makes that area a bit cheap, it’s still very durable.
The chair makes use of the new and popular L-track rollers that work by massaging your entire back down to your rear end. Such rollers are more beneficial than the traditional S-tracks, as they offer up to 35 percent more coverage. This is a good thing if you want to relieve the tired muscles of your glutes and thighs.
Many people consider it to be an all-in-one massage chair that targets the entire body, as it also uses an air-cell massage system, which is effective in massaging your arms, hips, waist, and shoulders. It also utilizes body scan technology, as well as space-saving technology, which requires you to use only around three inches when you go into zero gravity positions.
- Reasonably priced despite all its useful features.
- Uses L-track rollers, which provide 35 percent more coverage compared to traditional S-track rollers.
- Offers relief to tired and aching muscles, as it targets your entire body.
- Uses body scan technology.
- Ensures that the transition to a zero-gravity position doesn’t consume a lot of space.
- The foot rollers are quite rough.
- Produces some noise when in use.
Another good option is the Relaxon chair MK-IV Zero Gravity Shiatsu Massage Chair. One of the best things about this massage chair is that it has a built-in air massage and heating system. It is also ergonomically designed, which means it promotes a perfect fit regardless of the user’s shape and size. It also uses zero-gravity technology without consuming too much space due to the space-saving technology integrated into it.
In addition, the chair has an S-shape rail system that comfortably and naturally contours your body. It also has five automated programs. Rest assured that such programs let you choose from a number of combinations for different types of massage, so you can pick one which really works for you.
What’s more? The chair offers a built-in programmable memory or recall, which you can use if you want to customize its memorized massages based on your preferred massage technique, speed, width, intensity, and target area.
- Ergonomically designed, thereby ensuring a perfect fit.
- Uses zero-gravity technology without needing a lot of space.
- Built-in S-shape rail system which comfortably and naturally follows your body’s contours.
- Features five automated massage programs.
- Sports a programmable memory or recall.
- Does not come with heat controls – only binary composed of on-or-off functions.
- Instruction manual lacks details.
You can also check out the Top Performance Kahuna SM-7300 Superior Massage Chair. The chair has almost everything you need to relax your entire body. It’s equipped with a two-level zero-gravity feature, giving your body the ultimate relaxation it needs.
It also has a built-in L-track system, giving your neck, back, and buttocks the support they need. Such support is also possible with the four roller wheels integrated into the chair. Another remarkable feature is the computerized body scan technology, which works efficiently to map your natural contours.
It’s also useful in customizing and modifying the message in such a way that it perfectly fits your body’s shape. Furthermore, the massage chair includes built-in programs, including those for a twist, yoga stretch, and shiatsu. Therefore, you will have more than enough choices in terms of getting a full-body massage and stretching.
- Convenient for daily use without compromising its sturdiness.
- Comes with wheel casters, promoting ease in mobility.
- Allows you to customize and modify the massage thanks to its computerized body scan technology.
- Contains built-in programs that give you a wide range of options for each massage session.
- Utilizes the L-track system, which can support your neck, back, and buttocks.
- Provides the ultimate relaxation your body needs.
- Quite heavy.
This black Infinity IT-Escape- CB Escape Massage Chair is on this list of the best massage chairs under $3,000 for several reasons. First, its zero-gravity feature helps you get in a position that evenly spreads your weight. This is beneficial if you want to relieve stress and improve your blood circulation and overall health.
It also operates under a 47-inch stroke length track, which gives your shoulders, neck, and Gluteus muscles a very soothing and relaxing massage. Another positive thing about this massage chair is that thanks to a re-engineered built-in foot massager, it offers more extensive reflexology coverage.
You can also use it without worrying too much about it taking up a lot of space in your home. Plus, its heat function is designed in such a way that your muscles will feel relaxed and fully prepared during each massage session.
- Promotes even distribution of your weight thanks to its zero-gravity feature.
- Offers stress relief while boosting your blood circulation and improving your health.
- Its 47-inch stroke length track gives various body parts a soothing massage.
- Provides more coverage in terms of reflexology thanks to the presence of its foot massager.
- Does not consume a lot of space.
- Takes a lot of time to set up/assemble.
When it comes to choosing the best massage chair under $3,000, you have many options, so be prepared to do some extensive research. Compare all your options and ensure that you make a choice based on which chair will give you a high level of satisfaction. Understand your needs and requirements, as that’s the only way you will make an informed buying decision.