If you’re into video editing, then you probably familiar with adobe after effects. It is an industry-standard tool for video composition. After-effects are used to create motion graphics and apply visual effects after your video has been edited through other video editing software.
Although, when it comes to popular conception, a few people know what adobe after effects can do. Many professionals, video editors, designers, and animators use this software. Because with adobe you can create, composite, and stylize a 2D video into 3D space.
However, if you never used adobe after effect on a laptop before, and wondering which is the best laptop for adobe after effects, then just keep reading this post. So, whether you’re learning how to use this software or you are already professional, then you just need a decent laptop that can handle all your creativity. By going through this article, you’re able to pick the best laptop for video editing.
Also, read our latest guide about Best laptop for Medical Students
Best Laptops For Adobe After Effects in 2020
So, if you’re looking for the best laptop for adobe creative cloud, then you’re on the right website. Because in this post, we’ve one of the best laptops for photo editing including their features, performance, user reviews, pros, and cons.
IMAGE PRODUCT DETAILS 2020 HP ENVY Check Price Huawei Kepler Check Price Newest HP 14-inch Check Price SAMSUNG Premium 11.6-inch Check Price SAMSUNG Galaxy Chromebook Check Price
1- 2020 HP ENVY – best laptop for gopro editing
HP is also a well-known computer manufacturing company that produces one of the best laptops for video editing. And this model is one of them. This laptop offers a 1-year warranty on RAM/SDD and a 1-year manufacture warranty on remaining hardware components. That’s we highly-recommend this 4k video editing laptop.
- Generation: This best laptop for designing is powered by the 10th Gen Intel Core i7 processor for great speed and computing.
- Performance: This laptop will surely deliver incredible performance as it equipped with 32GB DDR4 RAM which is more than enough to run high-end games smoothly as well as multiple programs or applications. Moreover, 2TB PCle SSD save files fast store more data
- Features: This best laptop for accountants features with a powerful processor and a large 15.6-inch Full HD IPS display for high-quality images & videos. Furthermore, it also features with full-standard size keyboard for comfortable & accurate typing, a 4-cell Lithium-ion battery, and a fingerprint reader to protect your data & applications from unauthorized access.
- User reviews: This product contains a 100% 5-star rating from its customers.
- Overall rating: 4.8 out of 5.0
- Best use: This laptop is ideal for editing photos & videos, hacking, and designing.
- Thin & lightweight
- Best laptop for computer engineering students
- Amazing performance
- RAM & Storage
- Slightly expensive
2- Huawei Kepler – Best laptop for gaming & video editing
If you’re a gamer and looking for a cheap laptop for gaming, then this Huawei Kepler has got you covered. It has sleek and lightweight weighing just 3.5 pounds in weight makes it a top-notch choice for many professionals & budget users. We highly recommend this laptop for the world of warcraft.
- Generation: This laptop is loaded with an AMD Ryzen5 processor which is ideal for gaming.
- Performance: This best WOW gaming laptop equipped with 8GB of RAM that allows your laptop to run almost every game. In addition, the 256GB SSD allows you to store large files, documents, and videos. Furthermore, it also equipped with Dolby ATMOS sound system quad-speakers for an impressive music experience.
- Features: This laptop features with 14-inches Full HD ultra-thin bezel LCD display for high-definition graphics and a full-sized chiclet backlit keyboard for a comfortable typing experience. Although it also has a 57.4 Whr battery that packed in a slim body for long hours of use.
- User reviews: This laptop under $600 contains a 77% 5-star rating from its customers.
- Overall rating: 4.6 out of 5.0
- Best use: This laptop is best for gaming, video & photo editing.
- Durable & lightweight
- High build quality
- Battery life
- Affordable price
- Finger-print reader
- We didn’t find any cons yet!
3- Newest HP 14-inch – best laptop under $700
Here is another excellent product from a well-known brand HP. This laptop comes with a 1-year warranty on upgraded RAM/SSD and a 1-year manufacture warranty on remaining hardware components. We highly recommend this because of its performance and price point.
- Generation: This laptop is loaded with an AMD Athlon 3050U processor with a boost frequency of up to 3.20GHz. And AMD Radeon Graphics for high-quality graphic visuals.
- Performance: This laptop equipped with 16GB of RAM that can easily run multiple applications and opens chrome tabs all at once. And 1TB SSD provides you fast bootup and data transfer rate. So, if you’re looking for a high-end laptop at an affordable price, then you’ve found it!
- Features: This best laptop under $700 features with a 14-inch HD SVA anti-glare Micro-edge WLED display and comfortable keyboard for fast & accurate typing.
- User reviews: This product contains a 67% 5-star rating from its customers.
- Overall rating: 4.5 out of 5.0
- Best use: This laptop is ideal for gaming, video editing, and designing.
- Ergonomic design
- Value for money
- Long-lasting battery
- Affordable price
4- SAMSUNG Premium 11.6-inch – best laptop for adobe premiere pro
As we all know, SAMSUNG is a very popular brand that provides one of the best laptops for photo editing to its loyal customers at affordable prices. This laptop is highly-durable & made up of premium-quality materials for long-lasting performance & use. We highly recommend this best laptop for adobe premiere pro cc.
- Generation: This best laptop for drawing & animation is powered Intel Celeron N3060 processor with a boost up frequency of up to 2.48GHz. And also has Intel HD Graphics 400 for high-definition graphic visuals.
- Performance: This best laptop for photo editing photography delivers excellent performance. Because it equipped with 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64GB eMMC flash drive, and Micro SD card reader for storing large videos quickly and easily. Moreover, it also offers several connectivity options for added flexibility.
- Features: This best computer for video editing under 500 features with an 11.6-inch Full HD LED Anti-reflective display, 720p HD Webcam, and a full-sized standard keyboard for a comfortable typing experience. Furthermore, it also features stereo speakers and battery that last up to 11 hours.
- User reviews: This product contains a 70% 5-star rating from its customers.
- Overall rating: 4.5 out of 5.0
- Best use: This laptop is best for photo & video editing.
- Highly-durable & compact
- Affordable price
- Long-lasting battery life
- Worth money
5- SAMSUNG Galaxy Chromebook – best laptop for drone video editing
Here is another amazing laptop for adobe after effects from the house of SAMSUNG. This is laptop has a sleek and lightweight design weighing just 3.69 pounds in weight. Although, this laptop is designed to provide stable usage in any mode. And its aluminum metal body great durability.
- Generation: This best laptop for networking is powered by an Intel Core i5 processor for maximum speed and computing.
- Performance: This best laptop for adobe after effects will not disappoint you in any way. Because it equipped with 8GB of RAM and 256GB SSD for storing more data. So, if you’re looking for the best laptop for gaming, then your search ends here!
- Features: This best USA made laptops features with 4k AMOLED display which provides a huge range of true to life colors and black hues. With 100% Adobe RGB & 100% DCI-P3 allowing you to edit the video easily. Moreover, the built-in Pen let your imagination roam on the screen.
- User reviews: This product contains a 56% 5-star rating from its customers.
- Overall rating: 4.0 out of 5.0
- Best use: This laptop is for playing league of legends, and programming.
- Best laptop for gaming under $1000
- Attractive look
- Thin & lightweight
- Comfortable keyboard
- Screen quality
- Battery life
Factors to consider before buying the Best Laptop for Adobe After Effects
Here are some important factors to consider before purchasing the best laptop for adobe after effects.
Processor & RAM:
When choosing the best laptop for after-effects, you should try to go with a laptop with the best processor and max RAM. However, we wouldn’t recommend going anything lower than 8th Gen Intel Core i5 or 8GB of RAM.
Because adobe after effects mostly utilizes the processor rather than GPU which means that the software will perform fast on higher base frequency.
When it comes to storage, then we recommend you go with a Solid State Drive laptop instead of an HDD. Because SSD enables your laptop to boost much fast & quickly recover your files as you build up a large library through your work.
Adobe After Effects only uses GPU for a no. of effect and 3D tasks for smooth performance. So, it is recommended to choose a laptop with a dedicated GPU.
We hope that this buying guide will help you in picking the best laptop for your work. However, if you’ve any questions or suggestions, then please let us in the comments. We’ll please to answer that.
We think that HP ENVY is the best laptop for adobe after effects, as it equipped with a 10th Gen Intel Core i7 processor and 32GB DDR4 RAM for fast browsing. Moreover, the large 15.6-inch FHD display boasts impressive colors and clarity.
Second, we’ve got Huawei Kepler, this best laptop for photo and video editing is powered by AMD Ryzen5 processor and 14-inch ultra-thin bezel display for high-definition images & videos.
Last but not the least, we have SAMSUNG 11.6-inch, this cheap laptop for photo & video editing is loaded with an Intel Celeron N3060 processor 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, and 64GB Embedded flash drive.
Frequently Asked Questions About Best Laptops For Adobe After Effects
What laptop is best for video editing?
- HP ENVY
- Huawei Kepler
- SAMSUNG 11.6-inch
- Newest HP 14-inch
- SAMSUNG Galaxy Chromebook
How much RAM is required for Adobe After Effects?
The minimum RAM to run adobe after effects is 8GB. However, Adobe recommends using 16GB of RAM. As higher your RAM is more smooth your software will run.
Do I really need a Graphic card for adobe after effects?
It is good to remember that adobe after effects doesn’t rely heavily on GPU to processor design & animations. But you still need a decent graphic card to get visual information from the computer to monitor.
Is it worth learning adobe after effects?
If you’re a student, who wants to learn motion graphics, then you would say that it’s worth learning with an industry-standard piece of software. So, we would say it is worth the cost.