Accounting is a dynamic specialization where the analytical workload needs to be supplemented with the prompt deliveries & error-free outcomes. So, that is why you need a powerful and compact laptop that is capable of running various accounting software.
Moreover, the accounting students indulge in the trickiest possible mathematical calculation & the data computation, while using a diverse array of demanding software like Freshbooks, Microsoft Excel, etc.
In addition, as a student, you might need a laptop for making a presentation, doing assignments, handling data-oriented spreadsheets, giving tests, etc. As a professional accountant, you would need it for the same tasks but with the larger datasets & more complex calculations.
Also, read our latest guide about the best laptop for Ableton.
Best Laptop For Accountant
We recently reviewed the best laptop for a realtor. So, if you’re looking for the best laptops for accountants, then you are in the right place.
In this guide, we’ve reviewed the top-rated best laptops for accountants including their features and pros and cons.
Dell Inspiron 15
Asus Zenbook 14
Dell New XPS 13
Lenovo Premium Thinkpad
Lenovo Flex 5
1- Dell Inspiron 15 – best laptop for accounting professionals 2020
This best laptop for cloud computing from the Dell brand is a decent addition to the collection. From the structural point of view, this is a well-built laptop with the company.
It is the best laptop for accounting professionals. Moreover, this best laptop for accounting students 2020 is capable of high-end online surfing & many other activities such as listening to music and watching movies, etc.
Generation: This best laptop for Quickbooks 2020 powered by the 10th generation Intel Core i5 processor having the base frequency up to 3.6 GHz.
- Performance: This best laptop for accounting school comes with the 15.6 inches full HD display widescreen with decent viewing angles. The anti-glare panel of this laptop allows you to work the relentlessly without irritating your eyes. This device offers a 16 GB RAM memory and 512 GB storage memory. This best laptop for excel takes a little bit of boot-up time and flaunts a fingerprint reader.
- Features: The company offers a set of connectivity ports including USB port 3.1, USB port 2.0 & much more for added productivity.
- Users reviews: This product contain a 100% 5- star rating from its customers.
- Overall rating: 5.0 out of 5.
- Best use: It is the best laptop for accountant professionals.
- Efficient to ride even rugged conditions.
- 1-year warranty
- Widescreen display
- Average battery life
2- Asus Zenbook 14 – best laptop for accounting students 2020
Here is an ultra-thin notebook from the Asus brand that thrives on the mobility & sleekness of structure. It is a portable device & you can also easily carried around with ease.
The thickness of this laptop is 0.6 inches. this best laptop accounting major flaunts military-grade manufacturing components for the sustaining harshest possible conditions.
- Generation: This device powered by the Intel Core i7 10510U chipset & built-in 16 GB RAM memory or 512 GB storage memory.
- Performance: This best laptop for remote desktop offers 14 inches HD display screen with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. In terms of display, we get a bright & vibrant screen. This friendly budget laptop supports the fastest possible graphics rendering & ideal for gaming. This laptop offers an extensive array of productivity posts including HDMI port, USB port, and many others.
- Features: This best laptop for commerce students has an interactive touch-screen track-pad that adapts to your needs for smarter control & for multitasking.
- Users reviews: This product contain a 66% 5- star rating from its customers.
- Overall rating: 4.5 out of 5.
- Best use: It is the best laptop for artists & the best laptop for playing games.
- Fastest possible graphic rendering
- Ideal for gaming
- Highly recommended
- The design feels a bit monotonous
3- Dell New XPS 13 – best laptop for commerce students
The new & improved New XPS 13 from the dell brand is a masterfully crafted laptop featuring a durable and sleek chassis.
This best laptop for CPA using industry-grade aluminum & feathery yet more strong fiber. It is a completely scratch resistance & can easily withstand the harshest possible working condition. It is the best laptop for chartered accountants.
- Generation: This device powered by the 10th generation Dell Intel Core i7 processor.
- Performance: This best laptop for CPA students offers a 13 inches full HD display screen with the resolution quality of 1920×1080 pixels. The touchscreen of this laptop based on the eye-safe technology for minimizing the glares. It has a 16 GB RAM memory and 2TB storage memory. Moreover, coming to the CPU, there is an integrated Intel Iris Plus graphics that takes the care of medium graphic-intensive tasks.
- Features: This best laptop for chartered accountants supports dual fans separated to spread the heat over the larger area, to the dual heat pipes to hidden the exhaust vaunting through the hinge.
- Users reviews: This product contain a 72% 5- star rating from its customers.
- Overall rating: 4.4 out of 5.
- Best use: It is the best laptop for charted accounting & the best laptop for hacking.
- Best value for money
- Solid laptop
- Short battery life
4- Lenovo Premium Thinkpad – best laptop for cloud computing
This Lenovo Premium Thinkpad features an ergonomic design and a portable laptop. This device built-in multitasking.
Moreover, with the decent key travel on display, this best laptop for cloud computing from the Lenovo company is a good fit for diverse accounting, data entry & data handling requirements. This best cloud storage for business has a multiple connectivity ports option as compared to the other laptops.
- Generation: This model powered by the Intel Core i7 processor having the clock frequency of up to 4.6 GHz.
- Performance: This best laptop for accounting work offers a 15.6 inches widescreen IPS display with a resolution quality of 1920 x 1080 pixels. This laptop is capable of handling the demanding computational requirements of an accounting professional. This best laptop for accountants has an 8 GB RAM memory and 26 GB storage memory.
- Features: It has additional specs include a USB port, HDMI port & the USB 3.1 port for the faster data transfer.
- Users reviews: This product contain a 58% 5- star rating from its customers.
- Overall rating: 3.8 out of 5.
- Best use: It is the best business laptops for accountants.
- Exceptional processor
- Sharp viewing angles
- 1 -year warranty.
- Poor design
- Low battery performance
5- Lenovo Flex 5 – best laptop accounting major
This laptop from Lenovo clearly fits the bill with its flexible form factor & crafted chassis. This best laptop accounting major supports 8 GB RAM memory and 512 GB storage memory.
It is a lightweight laptop and you can easily be carried around. But, most of the users complained that this laptop has a very short battery life as compared to the others.
- Generation: This model powered by the 8th generation Intel Core i5 processor works like a charm.
- Performance: This device comes with the 15.6 widescreen HD display quality with the resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. Moreover, it is a 2-in 1 laptop. It improves the device accessibility, thereby allowing you to handle the assignment & the spreadsheet. This laptop can not run graphic-intensive tasks but most of the accounting software does not need much of it.
- Features: The brand features a decent collection of USB port & HDMI port, HD webcam, and built-in microphone for amplifying the device functionalities.
- Users reviews: This product contain a 68% 5- star rating from its customers.
- Overall rating: 4.3 out of 5.
- Best use: It is the best laptop for CPA students & for machine learning.
- Excellent processing power
- Highly recommended
- speed is 7mph which is low as compared to high competition hoverboards.
We think that dell Inspiron 15 is the best laptop for FL Studio. This laptop powered by the 10th generation Intel Core i5 processor with the base frequency of up to 3.6 GHz. It offers a 15.6 inches widescreen IPS display.
So, the 2nd is Asus Zenbook 14, it is the best laptop for a realtor. It is a very slim and portable laptop. This laptop offers a 14 inches full HD display screen with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.