Virtualization is a process of running a virtual instance of a computer system in a layer that is abstracted from the actual hardware. Generally, it refers to run multiple operating systems on a computer simultaneously. To the application running on the top of the virtualized machine, it can appear as if they’re on their own dedicated machine, where the operating system like libraries and other programs are a unique guest to the virtualized program & un-connected to the host operating system, which sits below it.
Virtualization becomes very popular these days. In this article, we’ve reviewed the best hp laptop for virtualization. However, virtualization has numerous advantages that it doesn’t change the fact that you need powerful hardware in a laptop just to run a virtual machine.
Also, read our latest guide about the Best laptop for Car Tuning
Best Laptops For Virtualization in 2020
So, if you’re looking for the best laptop for virtualization, then you’re on the right website. Because in this post, we’ve reviewed one of the best laptops including their performance, features, user reviews, pros, and cons.
Google Pixelbook Go
2020 HP 14-inch laptop
Samsung Chromebook Plus V2
Dell Inspiron 15
Dell XPS 9300
1- Google Pixelbook Go – best hp laptop for virtualization
We all know that Google manufactures high-quality PCs and laptops for their loyal customers. And this best laptop for running virtual machines is one of them. This laptop is extremely thin & lightweight weighing just 2.38lbs in weight. Moreover, this laptop will stay unplugged for up to 12 hours which is excellent if you want to use it for heavy-duty use. We highly recommend this laptop for virtual machines.
- Generation: This recommended laptop for virtual machines is loaded with the 8th Gen Intel Core i7 processor for great speed and computing.
- Performance: This laptop will surely deliver an amazing performance as it equipped with 16GB of RAM and 256GB hard drive for storing large files. In addition, it’s a quite comfortable laptop with a backlit keyboard, ultra keys, and a specious touchpad that only needs a light touch. So, if you’re looking for the best laptop for heavy-duty use, then your search ends here!
- Features: This best laptop for accountants features a powerful processor that is very quick and responsive. It also features with Titan C security chip and built-in anti-virus software that protects your data, passwords, and information. Furthermore, the 13.3-inches display screen and dual stereo speakers allow you to watch movies, editing photos with a 1080p webcam.
- User reviews: This best laptop for video editing contains a 78% 5-star rating from its customers.
- Overall rating: 4.6 out of 5.0
- Best use: This laptop is best for editing photos and videos.
- Extremely thin & lightweight
- High-quality display
- Powerful processor
- Long-lasting battery life
- Titan C security chip for data protection
- Slightly expensive
2- 2020 HP 14-inch laptop – best laptop in 2020
HP is a very well known computer manufacturing company that produced one of the best laptops to use as virtual servers in 2020. And this laptop is one of them. This cheap laptop for virtualization is highly-durable & built to last. So, if you’re a budget and looking for the best laptop then this HP laptop is ideal for you.
- Generation: This laptop is loaded with AMD Athalon Sliver 3050U processor with a burst frequency of up to 3.2GHz.
- Performance: This best laptop for Revit will not disappoint you in any. As it equipped with 8GB of RAM and 256GB flash memory. And up to 10 hours of battery life means that you can transition from morning meeting to evening entertainment with plugging in.
- Features: This laptop features with 14-inches Full HD display screen for high-quality images & videos. It is also very light in weight, weighing just 3.24lbs.
- User reviews: This product contains a 70% 5-star rating from its customers.
- Overall rating: 4.5 out of 5.0
- Best use: This laptop is best to use for heavy-duty purposes.
- Durable & affordable
- Best cheap laptop for virtualization
- Long-lasting battery life
- Sleek design
- We didn’t find any cons yet!
3- Samsung Chromebook Plus V2 – Best 2-in-1 laptop
We’ve reviewed many laptops that come from the house of Samsung. This laptop is also extremely thin & lightweight and offers high-quality images & videos. Moreover, its 2-in1 design makes it highly portable. We highly recommend this laptop because of its features & performance.
- Generation: This laptop is loaded with an Intel Core m3 processor for great speed and computing.
- Performance: This laptop delivers an amazing performance as it equipped with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of the hard drive. It also comes with a precise built-in pen that never needs charging. It is always ready to write, sketch, edit, and can even take screenshots.
- Features: This laptop feature with 12.2-inches display screen for high-quality images & videos. In addition, it also equipped with two cameras to capture clear shots and zoom-in with a 13-megapixel front camera.
- User reviews: This product contains a 67% 5-star rating from its customers.
- Overall rating: 4.3 out of 5.0
- Best use: This laptop is best to use for virtualization.
- Attractive design
- Best 2-in-1 laptop
- Affordable price
- Built-in Pen
- Chrome OS
- No cons yet!
4- Dell Inspiron 15 – best laptops for college students
Dell is also a very well-known brand that provides high-end laptops to its consumers at affordable prices. And this Dell Inspiron is one of them. This laptop has an attractive design and large 15-inches display for a high-quality gaming experience.
- Generation: This laptop is powered by an Intel Core i7 processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 dedicated graphics card for high-quality graphic visuals.
- Performance: This laptop will is equipped with 8GB of RAM and 512GB Solid State drive for storing large amounts of data easily. It also has lid open sensors for easy opening.
- Features: This laptop features a powerful processor, and a fingerprint reader to protect your data from unauthorized access. It also has a backlit keyboard for a comfortable typing experience. In addition, it also equipped with adaptive thermals which enhances the overall performance of the system.
- User reviews: This product contains a 50% 5-star rating from its customers.
- Overall rating: 4.3 out of 5.0
- Best use: This laptop is best for machine learning.
- Attractive look
- Amazing performance
- Adaptive thermals
- Finger-print reader
5- Dell XPS 9300 – Best laptop for virtualization
Here is another amazing model from the house of Dell. This laptop considered to be one of the best laptops ever produced by Dell. As it is powered by the 10th Gen Intel Core i7 processor from amazing performance. We highly recommend this laptop for virtualization.
- Generation: This laptop is loaded with the 10th Gen Intel Core i7 processor and Integrated graphic card for high-quality graphic visuals.
- Performance: This laptop will surely deliver excellent performance as it equipped with 32GB of RAM and 2TB SSD and has a pre-installed Windows 10 operating system. It is also durable, elegant and allows for no flex in its display.
- Features: This laptop features a powerful processor for great speed and computing. It also equipped with a 13.4-inch display screen from high-quality images & videos.
- User reviews: This product contains a 60% 5-star rating from its customers.
- Overall rating: 4.2 out of 5.0
- Best use: This laptop is best for any type of work.
- High build quality
- Gorilla glass
- Fingerprint sensor
- Crystal clear display
We think that Google Pixelbook Go is the best laptop for virtualization, as this laptop equipped with an Intel Core i7 processor for maximum speed and computing. It also Titan C security chip and anti-virus software to protects your data, passwords, and information.
Second, we’ve 2020 HP 14-inch, this best laptop for running virtual machines equipped with 8GB of DDR4 RAM and 256GB SSD for storing large amounts of data. It also has a battery that can last up to 10 hours which is great if you want to perform heavy-duty tasks on it.
Last but not the least, we’ve Samsung Chromebook Plus V2, this laptop has an attractive and ergonomic design which makes it a top-notch choice for many customers. It also delivers an amazing performance as it equipped with a 12.2-inches Full HD display screen, a Chrome Operating system, two cameras, and a built-in pen that never needs charging.
Frequently Asked Questions About Best Laptop For Virtualization
Which laptop is best for virtualization?
- Google Pixelbook Go
- 2020 HP 14-inch
- Samsung Chromebook Plus V2
- Dell Inspiron 15
- Dell XPS 9300
How much RAM do I require for virtualization?
A system with 8GB of RAM is the minimum requirement for virtualization. However, if you’ve 16GB of more and you’re planning to use them for VM to simulate real working conditions, then consider 8GB of RAM.
Which is the best CPU for virtual machines?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
- Intel Core i9 9900K
- AMD Ryzen 3 2200G
- Intel Core i5 8600K
- AMD Ryzen 7 1800X
Does virtualization improve performance?
Virtualization can speed processing up. It doesn’t make magically things batter but also gives your computer excellent performance to deliver. And you’ll enjoy an amazing experience of virtualization.