Asus is a Taiwanese multinational computer hardware and electronics company headquartered in Beitou District, Taipei, Taiwan. Its products include desktops, laptops, netbooks, mobile phones, networking equipment, monitors, projectors, motherboards, graphics cards, optical storage, multimedia products, servers, workstations, and wearable devices.
In 2014, Asus was the world’s fifth-largest personal computer vendor by unit sales. Asus has a primary listing on the Taiwan Stock Exchange under the ticker code 2357 and a secondary listing on the London Stock Exchange under a ticker code ASKD.
The company is also an original equipment manufacturer (OEM).
As of 2009 Asus had manufacturing facilities in Taiwan (Taipei, Luzhu, Nankang, Guishan), Mainland China (Suzhou, Dongguan), Mexico (Ciudad Juarez) and Czech Republic (Brno).
In the same year, the company received ISO 9001 certification for the quality of its products.
Asus has a joint venture with Pegatron, called Asus Pegatron, which is located in Dongguan, China.
Asus entered the smartphone market with the ZenFone series in 2014.
Asus is the world’s 14th-largest PC vendor by 2017 unit sales.
In 2018, Asus was ranked seventeenth in the world for personal computers.
Asus has its headquarters
All Asus ZenFone ANDROID 8.1|9.0 Google Account/FRP Bypass 2020 |Without PC
1. How to bypass Google on an ASUS phone
If you want to bypass Google on your ASUS phone, there are a few things you can do. First, you can root your phone and install a custom ROM that doesn’t have Google services. This is the most extreme option and will void your warranty.
Alternatively, you can install a third-party launcher like Nova Launcher and use that to access your apps. This doesn’t give you full access to all of Android, but it’s a lot less work than rooting your phone.
Finally, you can use a service like FreedomPop to get around Google’s restrictions. FreedomPop is a mobile service that doesn’t use Google’s services, so you can still use your phone without having to deal with Google.
No matter which option you choose, bypassing Google on your ASUS phone is possible. Just be aware that you may lose some functionality by doing so.
2. How to access blocked websites on an ASUS phone
If you want to access blocked websites on your ASUS phone, there are a few things you can do. One option is to use a proxy server. This will allow you to route your traffic through another server, which can bypass restrictions.
Another option is to use a VPN. This will encrypt your traffic and make it harder for anyone to block your access. You can find VPN apps in the Google Play Store.
If you’re still having trouble, you can try contacting your carrier and asking them to unblock the website.
3. How to change your DNS settings on an ASUS phone
If you need to change your DNS settings on an ASUS phone, here’s how to do it:
1. Open the Settings app and go to the “Network & Internet” section.
2. Tap on “Wi-Fi” and then select the network you’re currently connected to.
3. Tap on the “Advanced” option.
4. Scroll down and tap on “Static DNS 1” or “Static DNS 2”.
5. Enter the new DNS server address you want to use and then tap on “Save”.
That’s it! You should now be able to use the new DNS server.
4. How to use a VPN on an ASUS phone
A VPN, or Virtual Private Network, is a tool that allows you to securely connect to another network over the internet. VPNs are often used by businesses to allow remote workers to securely connect to the company network. They can also be used to encrypt your traffic and protect your privacy when browsing the web.
ASUS phones come with a built-in VPN client, which makes it easy to connect to a VPN server. To use a VPN on an ASUS phone, you will need to sign up for a VPN service. There are many VPN services available, but we recommend ExpressVPN.
Once you have signed up for a VPN service, you will need to download and install the VPN app on your ASUS phone. Once the app is installed, open it and sign in with your VPN account credentials.
Then, open the VPN app and select a server location. We recommend choosing a server that is close to your physical location. Once you have selected a server, tap the Connect button.
Your ASUS phone will now connect to the VPN server. Once connected, you will be able to browse the web securely and privately.
5. How to use a proxy on an ASUS phone
If you want to use a proxy on your ASUS phone, there are a few things you need to do. First, you need to find a proxy server that you can use. There are many free proxy servers available on the internet, but you can also pay for a premium server if you want.
Once you have found a proxy server, you need to enter the settings into your ASUS phone. To do this, go to the “Settings” menu and then select “Wi-Fi”. Once you are in the Wi-Fi menu, select the “Advanced” option and then scroll down to the “Proxy” settings. Here, you will need to enter the proxy server’s address and port number.
Once you have entered the proxy server’s information, you will need to save the settings and then restart your ASUS phone. After your phone has restarted, you should now be able to use the proxy server to surf the internet.
6. How to root an ASUS phone
ASUS phones are some of the most popular Android devices on the market. And with good reason: they’re powerful, reliable, and come with a host of features that make them great for both work and play.
But what if you want to take things a step further and root your ASUS phone?
Rooting gives you access to the root file system of your device, which means you can make changes that would otherwise be unavailable. It’s a great way to customize your phone and add features that you wouldn’t be able to otherwise.
So, if you’re interested in rooting your ASUS phone, here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it.
Before we begin, it’s important to note that rooting will void your warranty. Additionally, there’s always a risk of bricking your device when you root, so make sure you follow the instructions carefully.
Now, let’s get started.
1. The first thing you’ll need to do is unlock the bootloader of your phone. This can be done by following the instructions here.
2. Once the bootloader is unlocked, you
7. How to install a custom ROM on an ASUS phone
Custom ROMs can be a great way to breath new life into an older device. They can also be a way to get new features on a device that doesn’t have them yet. In this guide, we’ll show you how to install a custom ROM on an ASUS phone.
Before we begin, there are a few things you’ll need to have in order to follow this guide. First, you’ll need to have an ASUS phone that’s unlocked. Next, you’ll need to have a custom ROM that’s compatible with your device. Finally, you’ll need to have a computer with ADB and Fastboot installed.
Once you have everything you need, follow the steps below to install a custom ROM on your ASUS phone.
1. Boot your phone into Fastboot mode. To do this, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
2. Connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable.
3. Open a Command Prompt or Terminal window on your computer.
4. Enter the following command to boot your phone into Recovery mode:
fastboot boot recovery.img
5. In Recovery mode, select the “Install ZIP from SD Card” option.
Asus Zenfone Max Z010D FRP Unlock or Google Account Bypass Easy Trick Without PC
8. How to use Xposed Framework on an ASUS phone
If you want to use the Xposed Framework on an ASUS phone, you’ll need to root your device first. Once you’ve done that, you can follow these steps:
1. Download the Xposed Framework installer app from here.
2. Launch the app and tap on “Install/Update”.
3. Grant the app root access when prompted.
4. Wait for the installation to complete.
5. Once it’s done, tap on “Reboot” to reboot your device.
6. After your device has rebooted, you’ll need to install the Xposed Framework modules that you want to use.
7. To do that, download and install the Xposed Installer app from here.
8. Launch the app and go to the “Download” section.
9. Here, you’ll find a list of all the available Xposed modules.
10. Tap on the module that you want to install and then tap on “Download”.
11. Once the download is complete, tap on “Install” and then grant the app root access.
12. Wait for the installation to complete and then reboot your device.
9. How to use a custom recovery on an ASUS phone
ASUS is one of the most popular smartphone brands and many of their devices come with a custom recovery. A custom recovery can be used to install custom ROMs, mods, and other software that is not available through the official channels. In this article, we will show you how to use a custom recovery on an ASUS phone.
Before you begin, you will need to unlock the bootloader on your ASUS phone. This can usually be done through the official website or through a third-party service. Once the bootloader is unlocked, you will need to download a custom recovery image. We recommend using TWRP, but you can also use other recoveries such as ClockworkMod or Philz Touch.
Once you have downloaded the custom recovery image, you will need to boot into fastboot mode. This can usually be done by holding the Power and Volume Down buttons while the device is turned off. Once in fastboot mode, connect your device to your computer via USB and navigate to the recovery image that you downloaded. Use the Volume buttons to select it and then press the Power button to confirm.
The custom recovery will now be installed on your ASUS phone. To boot into the recovery, simply hold the Power and Volume Up buttons while the device
10. How to flash a custom kernel on an ASUS phone
Asus phones are some of the most popular devices on the market, and for good reason. They’re powerful, well-designed, and come with a variety of features that make them perfect for a wide range of users.
One of the best things about Asus phones is that they can be easily customized to suit your specific needs and preferences. One way to do this is by flashing a custom kernel.
A custom kernel is a modified version of the Android kernel that allows you to change low-level system settings and optimize performance. It can also be used to enable or disable specific features, depending on your needs.
If you’re looking to flash a custom kernel on your Asus phone, here’s what you need to do:
1. Download the custom kernel that you want to use. Make sure that it’s compatible with your specific device model.
2. Copy the kernel file to your phone’s storage.
3. Reboot your phone into recovery mode. This can be done by holding the Volume Up + Power buttons simultaneously.
4. In recovery mode, select “Install ZIP from SD card” and choose the kernel file that you copied earlier.
11. How to unlock the bootloader on an ASUS phone
If you want to root or install a custom ROM on your ASUS Android phone, you need to unlock the bootloader first. In this article, we will show you how to unlock the bootloader on ASUS phones.
Before you begin, please note that unlocking the bootloader will erase all data on your phone. So, make sure to backup your data before proceeding.
To unlock the bootloader on your ASUS phone, you will need to use the fastboot command. For that, you need to setup ADB and Fastboot on your computer.
Once you have setup ADB and Fastboot, connect your phone to the computer with a USB cable. Then open a command prompt or terminal window on your computer and enter the following command:
fastboot oem unlock
This will unlock the bootloader on your ASUS phone.
12. How to install a custom recovery on an ASUS phone
If you’re an advanced Android user, you probably already know that a custom recovery can offer you a lot of benefits. A custom recovery can give you the ability to install custom ROMs, root your device, or even perform a full backup of your system.
If you have an ASUS phone, you may be wondering how to install a custom recovery. While the process is a bit different than it is for other Android devices, it’s still relatively easy to do.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to install a custom recovery on your ASUS phone:
1. First, you’ll need to download the custom recovery image that you want to install. Make sure you choose a recovery that’s compatible with your device.
2. Next, you’ll need to reboot your ASUS phone into fastboot mode. To do this, simply power off your device and then hold the Volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously.
3. Once your device is in fastboot mode, connect it to your computer via USB.
4. Now, open a command prompt or terminal window on your computer and navigate to the folder where you downloaded the custom recovery image.
5. Finally, type the following command into the command
13. How to install a custom ROM on an ASUS phone
ASUS phones are some of the most popular models on the market, and for good reason. They offer great value for money and are packed with features. But what if you want to take things to the next level and install a custom ROM?
Installing a custom ROM can be a bit daunting if you’ve never done it before, but don’t worry – we’re here to help. In this article, we’ll talk you through everything you need to know about installing a custom ROM on an ASUS phone.
Before we get started, there are a few things you’ll need to check before you start. First, you’ll need to make sure your phone is rooted. If it isn’t, you won’t be able to install a custom ROM.
Once you’ve confirmed your phone is rooted, you’ll need to check if there’s a custom ROM available for your specific model of ASUS phone. Not all phones are compatible with all ROMs, so it’s important to do your research before you start.
Once you’ve found a compatible ROM, it’s time to get started. The first
14. How to use Xposed Framework on an ASUS phone
Xposed Framework is a tool that allows you to modify your existing Android system without having to install a custom ROM. This can be useful for adding custom features or modifying existing ones, and is especially handy for tweaking devices that don’t have a lot of aftermarket development. In this guide, we’ll show you how to get started with Xposed on an ASUS phone.
Before you begin, you’ll need to unlock your bootloader and have a custom recovery installed. See our guides on how to do this for the ZenFone 2 and other ASUS devices.
Once you’ve done that, head to the Xposed Framework website and download the ZIP file for your device. Be sure to grab the version that corresponds to your Android version ( Lollipop or Marshmallow).
Next, boot into your custom recovery and flash the ZIP file. Once that’s done, reboot your device and you should see the Xposed Framework app in your app drawer.
Open the app and go to the Framework section. Here, you’ll see a list of all the modules that are compatible with your device. Install any that you want to use and then reboot again.
15. How to root an ASUS phone
ASUS phones are some of the most popular Android devices on the market. And while they come with a lot of great features out of the box, there is always room for improvement.
One way to improve your ASUS phone is to root it. Rooting gives you access to the phone’s underlying operating system, allowing you to customize just about anything you want.
If you’re thinking about rooting your ASUS phone, here’s everything you need to know.
Before You Root
Before you root your ASUS phone, there are a few things you need to do:
Back up your data. Rooting will erase all of the data on your phone, so you’ll want to make sure you have a backup of everything important.
Check if your phone can be rooted. Not all phones can be rooted, so you’ll want to make sure yours is compatible before you go through the process.
Charge your phone. Rooting can take a while, so you’ll want to make sure your phone is fully charged before you begin.
How to Root Your ASUS Phone
Now that you’ve done your prep work, you’re ready to