When it comes to watching movies, turning on a weekend football game, or playing video games not much a huge & high-quality display.
So, you don’t have to break the bank on expensive & heavy LED Televisions. Because best projectors can be used to create a theater-style display in your home at an affordable price.
Projector technology has become more advanced in recent years. That’s why many are capable of matching the screen-size and resolution of the top of the television.
Many high-quality projectors are available under $100, $200, and $300.
Are you looking forward to buying the Best Projector? You’ll find answers here as I share more about projectors in the following projector reviews, tips, and guideposts.
Andy here. I’m a college professor and I’ve created this blog to share and exchange thoughts on all things projector.
I’ve bought different kinds of projectors for home and work use. I think it’s fair to say that most of them function quite well. Depending on how you plan to use the projector, you’ll find that there are many good models out there to meet your need.
I have several projectors at home in different rooms. My students have been over to my house and they’re impressed with the projection system. I told them it took planning and much research to design such a system.
If you can just spare some time to hang out with me here in this blog, I’d like to share with you what I’ve learned. Also, I have researched for the best projectors to recommend, and here are my projector reviews as well.
Best Budget Projectors in 2020
So, if you’re looking for the best projectors at an affordable price, then you’re at the right place. Because in this article, we’ve reviewed some of the best & cheap projectors in 2020 including their features, pros, and cons.
How is the projector used today?
Here is a list of the projector that can be used today.
- Projector for presentation at a business meeting.
- Projectors as a computer screen to teach a class in school.
- The Projector for a demo service or product at a convention center.
- As a computer or TV with a movie playing on a large screen.
- Transform a wall, house, or another object to give it a different appearance.
Do you want movie theater experience at your own home?
Are you looking to play games on a big screen without any expense on a large television set?
Well, you are in the right place.
We will discuss here different projectors your budget-wise! Like:
- 1. Best projector under 100$
- 2. Best projector under 200$
- 3. Best projector under 300$
- 4. Best projector under 400$
Best Projector Under 100$
202 Upgraded mini projector equipped with 2600 lumen, 2000:1 contrast ratio, supported 1080p resolution, brings you an 85% brighter image than similar projectors within the market.
It provides you with a premium home cinema experience with the larger screen and clearer image. The compact size allows you to carry everywhere, room, bedroom, even in a backpack for a trip, enjoy a wonderful party with your friend or romantic encounter with her/him.
Our projector offers unique 55000 hours super long-life. Mini projectors have a size of the 32-170inch projection display, with 1m to 5m projection distance.
Built-in speakers offer great sound quality, you can also contact external speakers to meet your high-quality requirements.
This projector is suitable for playing video, TV series, photo sharing, football match etc. To enjoy these big games, it can be easily linked to laptops, smartphones, tablets, USB drives, X-Box One.
A portable film projector is very easy to carry and you can enjoy outdoor travel in the dark.
- Superior Home Theater Projector:2019 upgraded the brighter mini projector with 2600 Lumens and 2000:1 contrast ratio, this 4-inch portable design, like this mobile home theater, does not matter where you are, never miss a wonderful movie.
- Big Screen: The 32-180-inch projection screen, from the bedroom to the living room or outside, is always a size that is appropriate to you.
- Built-in Speakers: No need for external speakers, powerful built-in speakers have excellent and high-load sound effects.
- Super Long Lamp Life:Ultra-long 55,000 hours lamp life and efficient cooling system, suitable design for reducing fan noise, no longer worried by noise
- 2 years Satisfied Warranty.
- Portable design
- Super long lamp life
- Big screen and Built-in speakers
- Multiple device connection and portable
- Use in a dark environment
- HDMI cable and Wireless HDMI Dongle are not included
You can connect to the TOPVISION movie projector with a laptop or a smartphone by a USB cable, without an HDMI adapter or Wi-Fi environment.
Compatible with Amazon Fire TV Sticky / Smartphones/Tablet/TV/Laptop/ USB Disk/TF Card (Maximum 32GB) / DVD players.
This led projector has upgraded 2400 lux that are brighter than other 1800 lux led projectors.
The lamp life is greater than 50000 hrs.that means you can enjoy the home theater for 30 years without changing the lamp of this projector.
Our portable mini projector adopts a contrast ratio of 2000:1 and 16:10 aspect ratio. The projector distance is 1.5 to 5.2 meters, the projection size can be applied to 50 to 176 inches.
Our recommended viewing distance is about 3m.
- Upgraded to 2400Lux: TOPVISION movie projector is upgraded to 2400lux, which is really good than other ordinary mini projectors. It is a full High Definition (HD) video projector and ideal for home entertainment.
- Enjoy 176 inches Big Screen: The projector is 1.5-5.2 meters in the distance, the projection size can be applied to 50-176 inches.
- Built-in Hi-Fi Speakers:Provide a surrounded style experience. Even at outdoor, powerful speakers give you a full-spectrum sound. Good choice for parties, football nights, and movies with the family.
- Innovative Cooling System: This mini projector is equipped with a modern cooling system that supplies very efficient heat dissipation.
- Noise Reducing: Powerful noise reduction makes the noise of ours lower than other LED projectors.
- 176-inch big screen.
- HI-FI speakers.
- Multi-type interface.
- 50000 hours lamp life.
- Does not have a built-in battery.
- The battery does not include in package.
This projector has excellent picture quality. You can adjust the image size of 32 to 120 inches. The projection distance is from 0.5m to 2.5m. 800 x 480P Native resolution and support up to 1080P
The contrast of 1000: 1.A dark spot with a highly reflective surface will give you the best picture quality.
The home theater projector enables us to connect via USB / SD / HDMI / VA input, to meet all your other devices for approximation. It can also be connected via Wi-Fi wireless connection, viewing movies, pictures from your mobile phone directly.
Its compact and portable design enable you to take it anywhere where you want. It can easily set up, a smart TV can be completely replaced.Most people like Home
Theater Entertainment on Christmas and Thanksgiving parties, Family movie time, Football or sports events and for video games.
- Excellent Picture Quality: You can adjust the picture size from 32 to 120 inches. The projection distance is from 0.5m to 2.5m. 800 x 480P Native resolution and support up to 1080P, the contrast of 1000: 1.
- Strong Connection: you can connect Home Theater Projector from almost all other devices via USB / SD / HDMI / VA input.
- Compact and Portable Size: Home Theater projector small size and lighter weight enable you to take it anywhere. You can use it outdoor or on any journey.
- Wide Applications: You can use it to parties, watching football matches Family Movie time and playing video games.
- Environment-Friendly: Home Theater Projector is a complete environment-friendly with low power consumption. • Save Energy: It used the latest smart eco Lamp care technology, the LED bulb saves your energy up to 70%.
- Excellent Picture Quality.
- Compatible and portable design.
- Long-lasting lamp life up to 20000.
- No suitable to use in light.
The POYANK 200LUX latest upgrade mini projector is the theater in your own home. Enjoy your favorite movies, TV shows, and video games on your dark surface.
For better sound quality, you can add a projector with your favorite external speaker.
It is equipped with multiple ports according to your needs, including HDMI, USB, TF card, VGA, and AV interface.
You can also connect digital video projectors directly into a TV stick. But to connect with smartphones, iPads, and Macs, you’ll need to buy a separate adapter.
The POYANK Home Theater Projector supports 1920 * 1080 resolution with 50,000 hours lamp life, 2000: 1 contrast ratio, 16:9 aspect ratio, 32-176 “screen of 1.5 to 5 meters. (We recommended viewing distance is 3.5 meters with 120 meters).
This company offers a 3-year 100% money-back guarantee. If you have any concerns or difficulties, please feel free to contact our professional round-the-clock customer service.
The Cross tour team offers 100% satisfaction to each customer.
- Full HD Home Projector: POYANK support 1080p. It is the mini-theater in your home. You can enjoy a different TV program sports event and play a video game at your home.
- Multimedia Compatibility Mini Projector: It has multiple ports for your needs consist of HDMI, USB, TF card, VGA, and AV interface. You can connect it with TV or stick directly.
- Highest Native Resolution on the Market: The POYANK Home Theater Projector supports1920 * 1080 resolution with50,000 hours lamp life.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: POYANK offers a 100% money-back guarantee. • Innovative Cooling system: This projector has an innovative cooling system as well as noise reduction technology make minimum noise.
- Your Exclusive camera.
- Comprehensive lens protection.
- Flexible connectivity.
- Mini size to carry everywhere.
- Project work better in a dark environment.
- Cables to connect with your smartphone is not available.
This DB Power projector is one of the favorite mini projectors of many buyers. It has a huge number of wide customers
When we tested it, we also surprised to see the performance chart that it has produced. Moreover, it features 800 X 480-pixel native resolution and 1200 lumens of color
In addition, the white brightness ensures impressive frames. You can also expect a high clarity and razor-sharp visuals. Because it is equipped with a 1000:1 contrast ratio and 16:10 aspect ration.
Furthermore, this cheap projector also allows you up to 1-degree keystone correction. So, you won’t face any issues while charging the angle.
Overall, this is an exception projector in terms of performance and price point.
- Brighter & sharper
- Features with 27 color enhancing
- Can produce 50% bright & sharp image
- 3-years warranty
- Weight: 3.04 pounds
- Amazing video quality
- Lightweight & durable
- Easy to use
- Less expensive
- Poor sound output
Best projector under 200$
Now we will discuss in a bit expensive but less than $ 200 projectors on the market.
Now, we look at the best projector’s overall review under $ 200!Let’s Start.
1- QKK 2020
If you want something best for your gaming room or for your home theater, then this QKK 2020 is the perfect option.
Because the beauty it has is full HD and has 2020 lumens. Featuring with 1920 x 1080 resolution, it is perfect for both indoor & outdoor use.
Moreover, you won’t believe your ears, that it has 50000 lamp life and 2000:1 contrast ratio. Wondering about aspect ration? It has a 16:9 aspect ratio. It also features two USB ports that work great.
In addition, it also has HDMI, AV, VGA, and Sd support that makes it easy for you to connect other external devices with it. We highly recommend this cheap projector.
- 1080P supported
- Highest native resolution
- Double USB ports
- Fully HD display
- Weight: 3.09 pounds
- Best projector for gaming
- Affordable price
- Bright 2200 lumens
- Require a bit adjustment to get a high-quality image
This AXA is a fully functional pico projector that is loved by a variety of customers. And every buyer is quite satisfied with its performance.
However, we added this projector not only on these bases but when we scrutinized, we’ve found advanced features and visual quality.
This small projector comes in a small sturdy case and comfortably fits in your pocket. Moreover, you can also use it indoor or outdoor use. Because it offers you screen size up to 60-inch.
It also features built-in rechargeable lithium-ion batteries which can serve up to 80 minutes. In addition, you can also charge it using micro USB. Furthermore, it also equipped with a built-in speaker and media player. Because there’s no compromise on entertainment.
Overall, this is an excellent pocket projector in terms of price & performance.
- Ultra-bright 25 lumens
- Resolution: 1280×720
- Built-in lithium ion battieres
- Run-time: 80 min
- Built-in speakers
- Highly portable
- Wide image screen
- Affordable price
- Amazing visual output
- Absence of VGA
3- Wsky 2019
Wsky 2019 newest projector adopted modern design and unique colors. The new appearance is fashionable and simple than the old model. 2000
It’s better contrast rate and better-LED technology projector make it 90% clear and brighter than the regular fast projector, perfect for movie nighttime or family entertainment in the dark.
Wsky 2019 newest projector hasa Cinema-level screen display 16: 9, HD 1080p support. ± 15 ° vertical keystone adjustment, so you can enjoy movies, games and music videos at 30 to 176 inches big screen.
Wsky 2019 has Dolby speakers which are the best auditory experience for playing movies. It is equipped with aninnovative cooling system and dual fan design to reduce noise.
Wsky 2019 newest projector completely supports multimedia projector. Use MHL cord or HDMI to USB cable, you could easily connect with your phone or pad.
- Big Screen Home Theater: Wsky 2019 newest projector, projection image capability is up to 176 inches. The light is 20% brighter than another projector.
- Dolby Speaker and Dual Fan cooling system:Wsky 2019 hasDolby Audio Technology which is a powerful set of technologies to provide you rich, clear and breathable sound effects for your home theater. Dual fan design, the cooling system is more efficient, which protects the light bulb and make a lifespan than 40000 hours long.
- Easy to adjust and set up:You can choose Rear, Front, ceiling, there three ways to make a projection, with a screw hole under the projector for ceiling mounted.
- Multimedia Interface to enhance your entertainment: Wsky 2019 newest projector completely supports multimedia projector. Enjoy big gamin and TV shows on a big screen. Use MHL cord or HDMI to USB cable, you could easily connect with your phone or pad.
- Big screen home Theater.
- Dolby speaker and dual fan cooling system.
- Easy to adjust and setup.
- Multimedia connectivity.
- Not recommended for PPT, word, Excel or business presentation.
- HDMI cable adapter not include.
This is a unique projector that you will find familiar in almost every expert list of best & cheap projectors. And they prefer it for the output quality.
It is an upgraded model that comes with some unique & advanced features. It is equipped with a configuration of 5 layer LCD display and 800×480 native resolution that yields a high-quality output and will surely leave you flabbergasted.
Moreover, it also at an affordable price and hasn’t compromised on clarity or black depth. In addition, featuring with 2600 lumens make sure that all the frames are blended with top of the line vividness.
We highly recommend this cheap mini projector, because of its high-quality performance and affordable price.
- Multiple multi-media accessibility
- Ideal home theater projector
- Best LCD projector
- Innovative cooling system
- Weight: 2.94 pounds
- Less expensive
- Great image quality
- Lightweight & durable
- 1-year refund warranty
- Color reproduction is below par
Although this projector doesn’t use modern TFT LCD technology found in other expensive projectors. But it makes up in this list because of its quality and design pf the projector.
Moreover, the high-quality lens can produce crisp images that combined with solid brightness rating and high-contrast ratio. However, one downside of this projector is the focus adjustment.
Many users found that the focus adjustment was sometimes difficult to tune in perfectly. Making it hard to get crisp images that the projector is capable of. Another amazing thing about this projector is that the lens is designed to take advantage of diffuse reflection technology.
Furthermore, the cooling system is well-designed, the product includes tow fans which are quite enough to not impede the audio experience.
- Portable LED video projector
- 100-inch screen
- Highest 1080 resolution
- Best for home entertainment
- Compatible with many electronic devices
- Weight: 3 pounds
- Can produce crisp images
- Excellent cooling system
- Hard to focus
If you watch only movies at night, when the whole room is pitch dark, we do not recommend buying this projector that has more than 2000 lumens because it can be very bright and cannot be comfortable to you.
BEST PROJECTOR UNDER 300$
Now let’s look at the projector which has a price tag around $ 300!
Here, we will discuss the best projector’s overall review under $ 300! Let’s Start
1- Epson VS250
This Epson VS250 is above the average projector. Its performance is far better than other projectors that come with the same price tag.
The features and performance reflect that this projector deserves more than the actual price tag. The manufacturer has also paid attention to the design and appearance.
Moreover, for the better visual experience, it features 3,200 lumens of brightness. So, no matter what the place you’re in, it is a darker room or outdoor park, you will have excellent visuals on the screen all the time
In addition, the resolution is 800×600. So, you might not find it friendly as hoke theater. However, using this projector for presentations of graphics would be the best decision.
Overall, this is an exceptional projector in terms of performance and price points.
- 3,200 lumens
- SVGA resolution: 800×600
- Fast & easy setup
- Excellent color accuracy
- Weight: 5.3 pounds
- Produce high-quality images
- Easy image adjustment
- Higher brightness
- Affordable price
- Not suitable for entertainment purposes
VANKYO Performance V600 has widescreen native 1920 * 1080 resolution and 5000:1 contrast ratio. It brings 3 times more details than 720P. It delivers you upcoming image quality and professional-grade reliability.
Featuring 4000 Lux of white brightness, this powerhouse projector shines brightly for display up to 300 inches even in well-lit spaces and shows great contrast for impactful presentations.
Using low-cost, long-lasting lamps, this reliable performer provides up to 50,000 hours, provides the low total cost of ownership.
VANKYO Performance has features dual an MHMI connectivity, including an MHL enabled port, and premium audio, allowing users to supply full HD quality presentations from as laptops, mobile and streaming devices, as well as remote management and control.
VANKYO provides you a 3-year warranty and offer their month free return for a full refund and also a three-year factory warranty. The company provides you professional customer service and technical support.
- Native 1080P Full HD Resolution: Widescreen native 1920 * 1080 resolution and 5000:1 contrast ratio. It brings 3 times more details than 720P. It delivers you upcoming image quality and professional-grade reliability.
- Exceptional Brightness: Featuring 4000 Lux of white brightness, this powerhouse projector shines brightly for display up to 300 inches even in well-lit spaces.
- Powerful & Engaging Sound: Its wider stereo sound provides immersive audio when you play music or movie.
- Ultra Long-Lasting Lamp: Using low-cost, long-lasting lamps, this reliable performer provides up to 50,000 hours, provides the low total cost of ownership.
- Versatile Digital Connectivity: VANKYO Performance has featured dual an MHMI connectivity, including an MHL, enabled port, and premium audio, allowing users to supply full HD quality presentations from as laptops, mobile, and streaming devices.
- 3-year Warranty & Professional Support: VANKYO provides you a 3-year warranty and offers there month free return for a full refund and also three-year factory warranty.
- Native 1080P Full HD Resolution.
- Powerful and engaging sound.
- Exceptional brightness of 400 Lux.
- Versatile Digital Connectivity.
- None that we can find.
This Viewsonic projector is designed simply, and equipped with incredible features. None of the other brands are producing the same quality projector at this price.
It features with 3600 lumens and a contrast ratio of 2,2000:1 which render the objects on the screen with tremendous results. Moreover, the resolution of the projector ranges from VGA to full HD.
So, no matter, where you use it, this projector will throw crystal clear visuals on the screen. However, it is better to use this projector in the room to get the most out of it. Because outdoor, the natural light will not be in your control which could affect the performance of the projector.
We highly recommend this projector because of its long-lasting runtime and high-quality resolution.
- Advance visual features
- Wide screen
- Easy setup
- 3600 lumens
- Resolution: VGA to full HD
- Weight: 7.14 pounds
- Easy to install
- Long-lasting runtime
- 3-years warranty
BEST PROJECTOR UNDER 400$
Now, this is the best projector’s price at less than $ 400 in 2020. These are all expensive and have the best features among all the other ones.
Here, we will discuss the best projector’s overall review under $ 400! Let’s Start
1- BenQ TH858
BenQ TH858 projector ensures excellent color performance to make it ideal for home entertainment such as films and games.
Show full HD content in 1080 p definitions will be combined with the highest contrast ratio of 15000: 1, so you can enjoy Blu-ray, video, and HD broadcast in beautiful, high contrast quality while not downscaling or compression.
Projector up to 10,000 hours of lamp life. Note-distance between the remote and therefore the sensor mustn’t exceed 26 feet.
Enjoy the 100 inches big screen. Short-throw technology and 1.2 large zooms allow the projectors to position with disturbing free installation in small spaces. A dedicated Quick Install button quickly accesses installation-friendly functions including keystone adjustment.
BenQ MH 530 FHD compatible projector has multiple connectivity’s such as Dual HDMI, VGA, AV, TV, and USB, connect capability, built-in speaker. Provide 3-year limited parts and labor warranty.
- Finest Picture Quality: Show full HD content in 1080 p definitions will be combined with the highest contrast ratio of 15000: 1, so you can enjoy Blu-ray, video, and HD broadcast in beautiful, high contrast quality without downscaling or compression.
- Multiple-Connectivity:2 * HDMI gives you easy connectivity to your HD and streaming content.
- Long-lasting Lamp Life: This projector optimized up to 10,000 hours lamp life with Smart Ecotechnology.
- Big Screen Fun: 100 inches big screen. Short-throw technology and 1.2 large zooms allow the projectors to position with disturbing free installation in small spaces.
- Keystone Correction: A dedicated Quick Install button quickly accesses installation-friendly functions including keystone adjustment.
- 3-year Warranty: Provide 3-year limited parts and Labor warranty.
- Perfect Picture Quality with 3300 ANSI lumens.
- 100 inches big screen.
- Multiple Connectivity.
- Up to 10,000 hours lamp life.
- The menu is not the most intuitive (you’ll have to go deeper to find out how to rotate the screen).
This projector is specially designed for entertainment purposes. But the features are making it top-notch of the customers for other purposes as well.
It features 5500 lumens which are 50% more efficient than the other projectors out there. Moreover, the brightness is enough that you will be able to use it even in daylight without witnessing any decline in the quality and clarity of the images.
In addition, the lens is also coated with 5 layers of transparency for setting it different from other projectors out there. Furthermore, the resolution of 1280×800 is also working for throwing detailed graphics on the screen.
However, the high-contrast ratio ensures you a perfect color combination along with accuracy. Overall, this a decent projector in terms of price and performance.
- Andiroid OS smart projector
- 7,000 lumens
- 1080P native resolution
- Excellent 4D keystone correction
- Built-in HI-FI Stereo
- Weight: 6.6 pounds
- Amazing LED lamps
- Compatible with several devices
- Affordable price
- Produce crisp images
- Connecting external speakers is tricky
Viewsonic is a well-known brand of projector that manufactures some of the best & high-quality products at an affordable price. And this model is one of them.
You can render the image over the screen size of 30-300 inches by using this projector. It is highly-suitable for entertainment, and business presentations.
Moreover, it does not ask you to put any effort or time for installing it because of the plug & play design. In addition, the projector is also easy to understand & master.
Furthermore, the projector also flexible connectivity.So, you can attach several devices with the projector including laptop, PC and smartphone.
- Versatile projector
- Easy to setup
- Compatible with several external devices
- VGA to full HD
- Affordable price
- Excellent performance
- Comes with a carrying bag
- Sound quality is not so good
4 Projector Tips to Help You Set up the Perfect Home Theater and Workstation
How to Choose the Best Projector
If you think it’s difficult to choose one model of the projector from all of those available in the market, here I have a few tips for you:
- Tip 1: Set a Suitable Price and Budget Before You Shop for a Projector
- Tip 2: Always Go For Brightness and Clarity
- Tip 3: Decide Now: Business or Home Use?
- Tip 4: Consider the Costs Involved
- Tip 5: What Is Your Required Image Size?
I’ve elaborated on these tips in my guidepost. Click the link to read more about how to choose the best projector.
Different Types of Projector
There are several types of projectors that give you different image quality and certainly, come with different price ranges. Choose the type that fits your lifestyle and budget most.
- Slide Projector: Most commonly used in the 1960s!
- Tube or Cathode Ray Tube Projector: This is the kind of projector usually used in cinema.
- LCD (Liquid Crystal Display): LCD gives you really good image quality.
- DLP (Digital Light Processing): Mostly reasonably priced and can be found in many settings.
Find out more about the different types of projectors here.
Tips to Set Up Home Theater and Workstation with Your Best Projector
After you have bought your projector, it’s time to set it up for enjoyment! The way you set it up will also affect the end result and your viewing, so make sure you optimize this!
- 1. Determine Your Screen Size and Viewing Distance
- 2. Choose Good Screen Quality
- 3. Change the Ambiance and Lighting
- 4. Alignment – Where to Fit Your Projector?
It’s not too difficult to set up the perfect home theater and workstation if you have the budget. Even if you don’t have the budget, hopefully, these tips can make it better.
Of course, to set up the perfect home theater and workstation you need a combination of elements like a suitable projector, quality projection screen, and excellent sound system (more applicable to home theater set up) Besides these, you’ll also need to create the best ambiance to fully experience the fullest the projector has to offer.
I’ve noticed that some people don’t do much research before buying a projector. That doesn’t quite make sense, right? Ultimately, you’ll want to make the most out of your investment (I consider buying a projector an investment because it’s costly) and use it to enhance your work or entertainment experience.
Here are some personal tips on how to set up the best home theater and workstation with your projector:
1. Determine Your Screen Size and Viewing Distance
If you’ve got some space to spare, you should consider the best position to place your seat and where the projection will be. Sit down and measure how high is your eye as you look ahead onto the screen.
The screen size you want directly affects how far behind the projector should be placed.
If your projector has a zoom function, check out how much you can zoom in / out. Typically, you’ll have a range of 10 feet to 20 feet distance from a 100-inch screen.
Always make it a point to shop for a projector before getting your screen. You can try out the screen size on the wall.
That’s because your screen quality should correlate with the ambiance and lighting in the room (more on that later).
2. Choose Good Screen Quality
As you upgrade your projector, later on, you don’t usually change your screen because it’ll continue to work just fine in most cases.
Because of this, I’d advise you to get the best possible screen quality that matches the ambiance and lighting in your room.
Many people don’t realize but the quality of the screen is really important if you want to build the best home theater or workstation. Simply projecting it on the wall won’t do (not to mention highly unsophisticated and unprofessional).
To care for your screen, always follow the manufacturer’s care. It usually comes with the manual when you make your purchase.
3. Change the Ambiance and Lighting
You should make provision if you plan to watch a movie (in the case of a home theater) during the day and your room has windows.
Black-out drapes will be useful in creating that cinema experience. If you’re one willing to make an extra investment, you may want to add wall sconces and fiber-optic lights on the floor/carpet for that extra touch of class.
In business, however, you may want to leave some light in as you engage in the presentation.
For that, you got to determine the level of light before buying the best projector.
4. Alignment – Where to Fit Your Projector?
Mounting your projector on the ceiling is the best way to go to prevent viewing obstruction. Again, you got to do some proper measurements before finalizing the mounting.
Don’t make a mistake assuming the best position. Get down and actually measuring is the best way to go.
We think that POYANK 2000LUX is the best projector under $100. Because it features a wide-screen display and produces crisp images.
Second is QKK is the best projector under $200. Because is supports 1080P and high-native resolution and compatible with several external devices.
The third one is VANKYO V600, it has a sleek design and attractive look. It can deliver crystal visuals even in daylight. It is also available at affordable prices.
Last but not the least, BenQ, this projector ensures excellent color performance to make it ideal for home entertainment suck movies and games. It also features a 100-inch wide screen to produce extra sharp images.
Frequently Asked Question About Best Budget Projectors
What is the best in-expensive projector?
- VANKYO Leisure 3
- Optoma HD 146X
- ViewSonic PS501X
- TopVision T21
- Epson V355
Are cheap projectors worth it?
People who buy very cheap projectors are generally not familiar with high-quality models and don’t have anything to compare them to.
Are projectors better than TV?
Yes! TV projectors are much cost-effective. However, you can easily get a decent HD projector & 100-inch screen under $1000. Whereas, an 80-inch TV is going to cost you at least 1,500 and much more.
Do projectors use a lot of electricity?
The main factor affecting TV projector electricity use is the wattage of the bulb. Projectors’ electricity use ranges from 150 W to 800W per hour. However, commonly models use about 300W per hour.