If you’re a doctor, then a decent laptop can benefit you in a thousand ways, either in your hospital work or in your private work. Buying a laptop is the best solution to get your tasks done between your clinic & home or even the daily commuting time. Chances are you might give lessons from time to time. So, you are going to need the best laptop for carrying your patient’s data and documents. As you are probably not going to specific or demanding software, but you can focus on your budget and select the laptop that offers durability over time, ease of usage, and portability as well.
Also, read our latest guide About Best Laptop For Medical Professionals
Best Laptop For Medical Practice in 2020
So, if you’re looking for the best laptop for medical students, then you’re on the right website. Because in this post, we’ve reviewed the best laptop for medical professionals and best laptops for college students including their Gen, performance, feature, user reviews, pros, and cons.
IMAGE PRODUCT DETAILS HP Spectre x360 Check Price DELL XPS 13 Check Price HP ENVY 13 Check Price DELL XPS 7390 Check Price Lenovo X1 Ultra-book Check Price
1- HP Spectre x360 – Best 2-in1 laptop
As we all know that HP is a well-known computer manufacturing company that offers one of the best & high-quality models to their loyal customers. And this best laptop for medical billing and coding is one of them. We highly recommend this laptop, because of this performance, and features.
- Generation: This best laptop for students is loaded with an Intel Core i7 processor with a Turbo speed of up to 3.9GHz.
- Performance: This best laptop for telehealth delivers an amazing performance as it equipped with 8GB DDR4 memory and 512GB Solid State drive and Intel Iris Plus graphics for high-quality images & videos. So, if you’re looking for the best laptop for medical school, then your search ends here!
- Features: This best laptop for medical billing features with the Intel Coe i7 processor for great speed and computing. It also has a 13.3-inch Full HD WLED backlit multi-touch IPS display. It also comes with a pre-installed Windows10 operating system.
- User reviews: This product contains an 80% 5-star rating from its customers.
- Overall rating: 4.6 out of 5.0
- Best use: This laptop is best to use for medical practice and law students.
- Thin & lightweight
- Full HD IPS display
- Amazing performance
- Sleek design
2- DELL XPS 13 – Laptop with HD camera built in
Dell is also a well-known brand that manufactures high-end laptops for their loyal customers. And this laptop with a webcam is also one of them. This laptop is extremely thin & lightweight and has a 134-inch Full HD touch-screen display for a high-quality viewing experience.
- Generation: This laptop with camera and mic built-in is loaded with the 10th Gen Intel Core i7 processor for great speed and computing.
- Performance: This best laptop for video conferencing will not disappoint you in any way. As it has 32GB of RAM and a 512GB hard drive for storing large files and data easily. So, if you’re looking for a laptop with an HD camera built-in, then you’ve found it!
- Features: This laptop with a webcam built-in and a microphone features with a powerful Intel Core i7 processor and 13.4-inch InfinityEdge HDR display for a high-quality gaming experience. It also features with thermal redesign cooler that enhances the overall performance of the system.
- User reviews: This product contains a 59% 5-star rating from its customers.
- Overall rating: 4.0 out of 5.0
- Best use: This is the best laptop for video conferencing.
- Extremely thin & lightweight
- Powerful processor for superior performance
- Innovative cooling system
- Best 2-in-1 laptop
3- HP ENVY 13 – best laptop for media students
For the around the same price range, we’ve HP Envy 13. This best laptops for students features with the 8th Gen Intel Core i7 processor. It is the best model if you’re looking for a lightweight & durable laptop. The whole system is made up of metal and the 4k touch-screen comes with corning gorilla glass which makes this laptop scratch-resistant and stands it up for everyday use and traveling.
- Generation: This best laptop for it professionals is loaded with an 8th Gen Intel Core i7 processor with a clock speed of up to 4.6GHz with Intel Turbo technology (8MB cache).
- Performance: This best laptop for business students will surely deliver an excellent performance as it equipped with 16GB of RAM and 512GB Solid-state drive. It also equipped with a dedicated NVIDIA GeForce MX250 graphic card for high-quality images & videos.
- Features: This best laptop with camera features with a powerful processor, brilliant backlit keyboard for a comfortable typing experience. In addition, it also features a fingerprint reader to protects your PC from the unauthorized process.
- User reviews: This product contains a 70% 5-star rating from its customers.
- Overall rating: 4.3 out of 5.0
- Best use: This laptop is best for realtors or clg students.
- Attractive design
- 4k IPS micro-edge display
- Long-lasting battery life
- Fingerprint reader & backlit keyboard
- Slightly expensive
4- DELL XPS 7390 – best laptop for home use
Here is another amazing laptop for the house of Dell. This best laptop for artists is highly durable and reliable. However, as far as display is concerned, then this laptop has vibrant colors by maximizing the spectrum to 100% and a contrast ratio of 1500:1. We highly recommend this laptop for graphic designers.
- Generation: This laptop is loaded with an Intel Core i5 processor with a clock speed of up to 4.6GHz.
- Performance: This laptop delivers an amazing performance as it equipped with 16GB of RAM and a 1TB hard drive for storing large data and files easily. It is also very light in weight weighing just 2.93lbs in weight.
- Features: This laptop features with a powerful processor and a 13.3-inch full HD display for high-definition images & videos. It also has a backlit keyboard for a comfortable typing experience. So, if you’re looking for a laptop that is highly durable and provides an HD display, then your search ends here!
- User reviews: This product contains a 63% 5-star rating from its customers.
- Overall rating: 3.8 out of 5.0
- Best use: This laptop is best for the student, and watching movies at home.
- Durable & lightweight
- Full HD display
- Backlit keyboard
- Decent performance
5- Lenovo X1 Ultra-book – best laptop for business students
Business laptops can also be used for medical practice. And our this cannot be complete without this Lenovo X1 ultrabook. This laptop has all the specifications that you need in your medical practice. Moreover, Lenovo is a famous brand that comes with ergonomic and easy to use computers and this ultrabook has no exception.
- Generation: This laptop is loaded with the 8th Gen Intel Core i7 processor with a clock speed of up to 4.0GHz.
- Performance: This laptop has 16GB of RAM and 512GB M.2 NVMe Solid stare drive for storing large amounts of data. It also comes with a pre-installed Windows 10 operating system.
- Features: This laptop features a powerful Intel Core i7 processor for great speed and computing. It also equipped with a beautiful backlit keyboard for a comfortable typing experience. Moreover, it also offers amazing battery life. However, this laptop is suitable for those who put durability and chassis design first.
- User reviews: This product contains a 47% 5-star rating from its customers.
- Overall rating: 3.8 out of 5.0
- Best use: This laptop is the best business and medical practice as well.
- Powerful processor
- Excellent performance
- Long-lasting battery life
- 14-inch anti-glare IPS display
- Not highly durable
We think that the HP Spectre x360 is the best 2-in-1 laptop for medical practice. As it equipped with the 10th Gen Intel Core i7 processor for superior performance.
Second, we’ve HP ENVY 13, this best laptop for desktop replacement has a distinctive design and made with premium metal for long-lasting durability. It also fingerprint reader to protects your data from unauthorized access.
Last but not the least, we’ve DELL XPS 13, this laptop has 8th Gen Intel Core i7 processor and has 14-inch anti-glare LED-backlit IPS to display for a superior gaming experience.
Frequently Asked Questions About Best Laptops for Medical Practice
Which laptop is best for medical students?
- HP Spectre x360
- HP ENVY 13
- DELL XPS 13
- Lenovo X1 Ultrabook
- Dell XPS 7390
How much I require for a decent laptop?
For anyone who’s looking for a good laptop, a 4GB of RAM should be sufficient. However, if you want your PC to perform demanding tasks easily, then an 8GB of RAM is good.
What is a good processor speed?
A clock speed of 3.5GHz to 4.0GHz is considered to be good for gaming. But it is more important to have a good single-thread performance. This means that your laptop does a decent job of understanding and completing tasks.
What is more better bigger hard drive or more RAM?
No matter how big your drive is because storage is always slower than RAM. Hard drives are mechanical devices. That’s why they can’t access information as quickly as RAM does.