However, you cannot your gaming PC on the move while traveling. On the other portable laptops resolve this issue of keeping your gaming computer with you. Moreover, the upgrades and evolution are now making artifacts with the target to specific needs and users.
After long hours of research, our team makes it possible to bring you the top picks of gaming laptops on a budget price. Here we discuss the best affordable gaming laptops under $800. So, let us jump onto the reviews without wasting your time.
Also, read our latest guide about Best Laptops under $600
Best Affordable Gaming Laptops Under 800 in 2020
If you’re looking for the best performance laptops under 800, then you’re going to love this post. Because in this post, we’ve one of the best laptops under 800 with SSD including their Generation, performance, features, user reviews, pros, and cons.
Apple Macbook Pro
1- ASUS TUF FX505DT – best performance laptop under 800
If you’re a professional gamer, then you must know that the Quad-Core AMD Ryzen 5 r5-3550h processor does wonders when it comes to gaming. It also performs well when it comes to any other task which requires a lot of work from the processor. Moreover, the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 with 4GB memory gives you a frame rate of around 60-80 on medium setting on heavy-duty games. We highly recommend this decent gaming laptop for less than $800, because of its features and performance.
- Generation: This best laptop for gaming has Quad-Core AMD Ryzen 5 r5-3550h processor for great speed and computing. Within a budget price on just $800, you get 256GB NVMe SSD with your laptop. This is adequate if you’re playing a handful of games. But if you a lot of games in your library, then you would probably need another hard drive for decent performance.
- Performance: This best laptop for hackers delivers an excellent performance as it equipped with DTS headphone XTM technology that provides 7.1 channels with virtual surrounded sound audio to make the games or videos feel more lively. So, if you’re looking for the best 15-inch gaming laptop under 800, then your search ends here!
- Features: This best laptop features with the NanoEdge panel with the IPS display. In addition, the screen contains thin bezels and a 15.6-inch large Full HD display screen with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 makes the quality of the image perfect for gaming. Moreover, it also features with anti-dust technology that blocks all the dust entering the internals.
- User reviews: This product contains a 68% 5-star rating from its verified customers.
- Overall rating: 4.4 out of 5.0
- Best use: This laptop is best to use for hacking, gaming, or watching movies.
- Military-grade construction
- Anti-dust cooling system
- Best 15-inch gaming laptop under 800
- Low battery life
2- Acer Nitro 5 – Best affordable gaming laptop under 800
This Acer Nitor is similar to Acer Nitro 8300H. it comes with AMD Ryzen 5 2500U Quad-Core processor along with an improved AMD Radeon RX 560 with 4GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM. It performs well and is much more precise in performing tasks efficiently. Moreover, it also supports AMD FreeSync using HDMI 2.0 port. With both of these, you get a performance you never knew you desired. That’s we highly recommend this good laptop for gaming and school.
- Generation: This best laptop for accountants has 8th Intel Core i5-8300 mobile processor and 15.6-inch Full HD display screen for high-definition images & videos.
- Performance: This best laptop for gaming in 2020 delivers an excellent performance as it has a pre-installed Windows 10 operating system and typical 8GB DDR4 2400MHz memory which is capable of performing multiple tasks without making a laptop laggy. Moreover, it also comes with great storage as well. You get a 1TB 7200RPM SATA HDD with a model of a gaming laptop.
- Features: This best 15-inch gaming laptop under 800 features with Nitrosense which adjusts the speed of cooling fans according to the temperature of the laptop. So, if you’re looking for a decent laptop, then you’ve found it!
- User reviews: This product contains a 66% 5-star rating from its customers.
- Overall rating: 4.2 out of 5.0
- Best use: This laptop is ideal to use for accountants and professional gamers.
- Excellent sound quality
- Effective cooling system
- HDMI port
- Worth money
- Low battery life
3- Acer Nitro 5 – Best gaming laptops with GTX 1060 under 800
For ultra-smooth gaming, you need a powerful CPU combined with an amazing GPU. And this Acer Nitro 5 has both of these. It is powered by the 7th Gen Intel Core i5 processor. This best gaming laptop delivers high-end performance to play processor-intensive games like PUBG and Fortnite. Moreover, this powerful gaming laptop has 8GB DDR4 memory which is the minimum requirement for almost all grade A titles and multi-tasking.
- Generation: This best laptop for machine learning has 7th Gen Intel Core i5 processor for great speed and computing. It also has NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti with 4GB of dedicated GDDR 5 VRAM.
- Performance: To play all the high-grade A games sufficient storage too. You get 256GB SSD storage to store your favorite games in your library. Moreover, this laptop also comes with a 15.6 full HD widescreen IPS display for high-quality images & videos.
- Features: This best laptop for artists features with dual fan cooling system to prevent the laptop from overheating. In addition, it also features Acer TrueHarmony technology which is combined with Dolby premium sound making the gaming experience more impressive.
- User reviews: This product contains a 62% 5-star rating from its customers.
- Overall rating: 4.1 out of 5.0
- Best use: This laptop is best to use for machine learning, artists, and note-taking.
- Amazing performance
- Full HD IPS display
- Long-lasting battery life
- Affordable price
- Not enough storage for long term
4- ASUS Vivobook K570ZD – Best Casual Gaming Laptop
I like this ASUS Vivobook K570ZD because it offers a lot without breaking the bank. However, it doesn’t have the brightness display. But it certainly one of the best gaming laptops under $800. It packs with a lot of power features thanks to its NVIDIA 1050 that will run most of the games on your laptop. It also has an attractive look and lightweight design. SO, you can it carry it anywhere feeling tired.
- Generation: This best laptop for realtors has AMD Quad Core Ryzen 5 2500U processor and 15.6-inch Full HD IPS display for high definition images and videos.
- Performance: This laptop delivers an amazing performance as it has a pre-installed Windows 10 operating system and 8GB DDR4 RAM. It also has a fingerprint reader to prevent your laptop from unauthorized access.
- Features: This best laptop for desktop replacement features with a powerful processor and backlit keyboard for comfortable typing experience. It also features a long-lasting lithium polyester battery that charges up to 60% in just about 49-mins.
- User reviews: This product contains a 49% 5-star rating from its customers.
- Overall rating: 3.7 out of 5.0
- Best use: This laptop is best to use for casual gaming and realtors.
- Extremely thin & lightweight
- Attractive look
- Decent Audio
- Long-lasting lithium polyester battery
- Plastic construction
5- MSI GV62 – Most expensive gaming laptop
As we all know that MSI is one of the most well know laptop manufacture company that provides high-end laptops to their loyal customers. With many professional games supporting MSI laptops for individual and competition use. Talking about NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti. Many of the laptops on this list highlight the approved GTX 1050. But Ti is the next level. Because Ti can offer better graphic accuracy and faster frame rates than the traditional 1050 on all common games.
- Generation: This best laptop for Cricut maker has New 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8300H with a turbo speed of up to 4.0GHz. it also has a 15.6-inch full HD EDP IPS display.
- Performance: This best 15-inch gaming laptop under 800 delivers a great performance as it equipped with 8GB of RAM and 1TB of a hard drive to store heavy-duty games in your computer library.
- Features: This best laptop for gaming features with a powerful Intel Core i5 processor for great speed and computing. It also features with red-backlit keyboard for a comfortable typing experience.
- User reviews: This product contains 50% 5-star rating from its customers.
- Overall rating: 3.4 out of 5.0
- Best use: This laptop is best to use for gaming.
- Graphics card
- Powerful processor
- Attractive look
- No SSD
We think that ASUS TUF is the best gaming laptop under 800 dollars 2020, as it equipped with a powerful processor, RGB backlit keyboard, and anti-dust technology that blocks all the dust entering the internals of the laptop. Second, we’ve Acer Nitro 5. It is extremely lightweight NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics for the superior gaming experience. It also has HDMI supports that expands your viewing options. Last but not the least, we’ve ASUS Vivobook K570ZD, this laptop has AMD Ryzen Quad-Core processor for great speed and computing. It is extremely thin & lightweight. So, you can easily carry it anywhere.
Frequently Asked Questions About Best Affordable Laptops For Gaming
What laptops are good for gaming and cheap?
- ASUS TUF
- Acer Nitro 5
- ASUS Vivobook K570ZD
- MSI GV62
How much RAM is needed for a gaming laptop?
8GB RAM is currently the minimum for gaming PC. With 8GB RAM your computer will easily run most of the games without any hassle. However, some concessions in terms of graphics will probably be required when it comes to newer more demanding titles.
Can I use gaming for everyday use?
They’re high-tech enough for all kinds of serious use. As normal laptops do not cut in terms of speed & graphics. If you’re not into gaming, but want to enjoy some of their quality features, then a gaming laptop will work fine for everyday use.