Best Laptop For Hackers
If you are looking for the best laptop for ethical hacking, then you are in the right place. In this article, we have reviewed the top-rated best laptop for hackers including their features and pros and cons.
Acer Predator Helios 300
Asus Vivobook S1
Asus Vivobook Pro 17
Razer Blade 14-inch
1- Acer Predator Helios 300 – best laptop for cyber security students
Acer Predator Helios 300 is my high recommendation laptop for hacking. This gaming laptop for programming Reddit is packed with a robust hardware configuration that can handle multitasking and powerful processing.
- Generation: 9th generation intel core i7-9750h and 6 cores processor with window 10 home 64 bit as well.
- Performance: this best laptop is offering the latest Intel Core i7-9750H core processor along with the 16 GB memory 512GB PCIe SSD storage & Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti graphics. Furthermore, this Acer Predator Helios 300 is now available with the 144Hz refresh rate full HD IPS screen. So, this laptop provides more efficient thermal control.
- Features: This laptop consists of 15.6 inches full HD display wild screen and backlit keyboard. In addition, this laptop has a Killer DoubleShot Pro Wireless-AX 1650 WiFi 6 802. 11ac.
- User review: This product contains a 73% 5-star rating form its customers.
- Overall rating: Acer Predator Helios 300
- Best use: It is the best laptop for cybersecurity and for gaming.
- Cooling touchpad
- Best for gaming
- Backlight bleed
- Noisy fan
2- Asus Vivobook S1 – best laptop for hacker
Whether at work or play, this Asus Vivobook S15 impresses you in whatever you set out to do. Its new metal case frame, less four-sided Nano edge display boasts an ultra-thin 5.7-mm bezel giving you amazing screen for supremely impressive visuals. Moreover, the ergo lift hinge design also tilts the keyboard up for a more comfortable typing experience.
- Generation: 7th Gen powerful Intel Core i5-processor with 8GB DDR4 RAM
- Performance: This laptop delivers amazing performance in natural light or bright light conditions. As it equipped with a Nano edge display providing you 88% screen to body ration. So, if you’re looking for the best hacking, then you’ve found it!
- Features: This laptop features with a powerful Intel Core i5 processor and a large 15.6-inch Full HD Nano Edge bezel display for an amazing experience. In addition, it also equipped with an ergonomic backlit chiclet keyboard with a fingerprint sensor.
- User reviews: This product contains 68% 5-star rating from its customers.
- Overall rating: Asus Vivobook S15
- Best use: This laptop is best to use for hacking.
- Highly-durable & lightweight
- Affordable price
- Exclusive ergo lift design for comfortable typing
- Large display
3- Dell G7 – best laptop for ethical hacking
When we talk about the big size laptop above the 16 inches, then this Dell G7 is the best choice for you. This laptop is not cheap it all because they designed for high-end computing. Moreover, this Dell G7 is one of the latest and popular laptops of 2020.
- Generation: 9th generation Intel core i7-9750h ( 12 MB cache, up-to 4.5Ghz, and 6 cores)
- Performance: This best laptop for ethical is packed with the 9th generation Intel core i7-9750h, 16 FB RAM memory, and 512 GB Pcle SSD storage or Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti graphics. In addition, this buddy can handle everything that you throw at it. This laptop is equipped with the lof of connectivity ports which includes three USB ports, HDMI port, LAN, Thunderbolt 3, and mini display port.
- Features: This laptop consists of 17.3 inches full HD display screen and comes with the 16 GM memory. This laptop also has an SD card reader and three USB port connectivity options.
- User reviews: This product contains a 63% 5-star rating form its customers.
- Overall rating: Dell G7
- Best use: this Dell G7 laptop is best for ethical hacking.
- Average budget laptop
- High performance
- Poor battery life
4- AcerAspire 5 – Best laptop for IT professionals
This Acer aspires 5 slim laptops comes with the powerful 8th generation intel core i7 processor. The narrow bezel design of this best laptop offers more real estate for amazing pictures and provides you to the 15.6 inches full display HD screen display.
- Generation: 8th Generation Intel Core i7 processor with 12GB DDR4 Memory.
- Performance: This laptop stays at your side all day with up to 9.5 hours of long battery life. Moreover, this laptop provides you to crisp and true to life colors.
- Features: Maximum power supply of this laptop is 65 watts and comes with the backlit keyboard. The battery timing of this laptop is 9.5 hours.
- User review: This product contains a 60% 5-star rating from its customers.
- Overall rating: AcerAspire 5
- Best use: This laptop is the best choice for hackers and programmers.
- Easy to setup
- IPs display
- Budget laptop
5- Aspire E15 – best laptop for networking
This Aspire is a rouged and sturdy laptop and capable of bearing shocks while traveling. An elegant texture on the LED and deck looks charming despite not flashy and colorful as Acer Helios 300. Moreover, it also includes the latest DDR4 8GB RAM and 256GB solid-state drive.
- Generation: 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7200U Processor with a 15.6-inch large display screen.
- Performance: This best laptop for hacking delivers amazing performance and offers an excellent battery life of up to 12 hours which is great in this price range. So, you can run it for the whole day long and complete all tasks without worrying about power outlets.
- Features: This laptop features a powerful Intel Core Processor and a large HD display. Moreover, it also equipped with an HD webcam, Bluetooth, and Wifi 802.11ac.
- User reviews: This product contains 60% 5-star rating from its customers.
- Overall rating: Aspire E15
- Best use: This laptop is best to use for long-time work.
- Excellent battery life
- Sturdy build quality
- Backlit keyboard
6- Asus Vivobook Pro 17 – best computer for hacking
With its 0.8-inch profile & the overall weight of just 4.6lbs, this Asus Vivobook Pro is portable enough to tag along wherever life takes you. It also has a full backlit keyboard that’s perfect for the low-light settings and offers 1.4-mm of key travel for ergonomic and comfortable typing. Moreover, this ASUS Vivobook pro 17 combines optimized hardware & software to provide you crisp & clear visuals.
- Generation: Latest 8th Gen Intel Core i7 Processor with a 17.3-inch full HD display.
- Performance: Featuring with its 8th generation Intel Core i7 processor and 8GB DDR4 RAM, this Asus Vivobook delivers all the computing power needed for effortless multitasking. In addition, it also delivers excellent audio performance enhanced by ASUS SonicMaster software.
- Features: This best laptop for hackers features with powerful Intel Core i7 Processor and powerful speakers with smart amplifier technology that helps to maximize the volume while maintaining crystal clear sound.
- User reviews: This product contains 60% 5-star rating from customers.
- Overall rating: Asus Vivobook Pro 17
- Best use: This laptop is best for hackers.
- Excellent battery life
- High-quality speakers
- Backlit keyboard
7- Alienware AW15R3 – Best laptop for gaming
Built with premium materials and the latest components, this Alienware 15 is the ultimate evolution in portable gaming technology. Using magnesium alloy for rigidity, copper for better performance, and steel for tactile comfort. Moreover, it also equipped with a high-quality design for a high-performance gaming experience with support from NVIDIA Ge Force GTX 1060.
- Generation: 8th Gen Intel Core i7 with 16GB DDR4 RAM.
- Performance: This best laptop for hacking delivers an amazing performance as it features with thermal design power support which means that your system can handle a higher total wattage for internal components.
- Features: This laptop features a large 17.3-inch display screen and a 3.8 GHz Intel Core i7 Processor. In addition, it also features with Tact X keyboard, n-key rollover for comfortable typing experience.
- User reviews: This product contains 58% 5-star rating from its customers.
- Overall rating: Alienware AW15R3
- Best use: This laptop is best to use for gaming.
- Best laptop for gaming
- Amazing performance
- High-quality display
- Decent battery life
8- Razer Blade 14-inch – best for gaming
This laptop is extremely thin and there’s no product on the market that can match the performance to thickness ratio that this Razer has produced. It has an excellent battery when fully charged and depleted the battery for the first 3 cycles. So, you can get up to 8.5 hrs of battery life when using it for web browsing & creating documents. We highly recommend this best laptop for hacking.
- Generation: 7th Generation Quad-Core Intel Core i7 with VR graphics.
- Performance: This cheap laptop strikes the perfect balance between power & portability. So, you can experience the streamlined performance with the latest 7th Gen Quad Core Processor. Moreover, it also offers two types of display options, full HD or UHD, or connects to a VR headset for the amazing gaming experience.
- Features: This laptop features with a powerful Quad-Core Intel Processor and a full spectrum customizable gaming keyboard which is powered by Razer Chroma.
- User reviews: This product contains a 43% 5-star rating from its verified customers.
- Overall rating: Razer Blade 14-inch
- Best use: This laptop is best to use for gaming.
- Ultra-thin & lightweight
- Long-lasting battery life
- Quality control
- High-build quality
These best laptop that we’ve reviewed here, are considered to be one of the best laptop for hacking, gaming, networking, and IT Professionals. So, choose your desired laptop and this list.
Frequently Asked Questions About best Laptop For Hacking
What laptops do professional hackers use?
- Acer Aspire 5
- Acer nitro 5
- Lenovo Thinkpad T490
- MSI GS66 Stealth
What language do professional hackers use?
Python! Python is considered as one of the best programming language for hacking. However, ethical hackers often use this dynamic programming language for scripting their on demand hacking prgrams on the go.
What do hackers study?
A hacker is person, who focuses on security mechanisms of computer and network systems. To become a hacker, you should learn basic hacking techniques.